God wants every believer to be established in the basics! This classic workbook has helped thousands of Christians around the world get a grip on the basics of their faith. Written by Christian author Beth Jones, this is a perfect book for new, young and mature believers who want a refresher in their faith. This book is also excellent as church curriculum and for Bible study!
*Proceeds from the English language versions of our books help make it possible for us to give away all other language translations (24+) as free downloads to people around the world. Thank you for supporting the basics!
"I have been a Christian since 1972 so I thought I knew the basics inside and out. While my knowledge level was good my revelation level was sorely lacking! What a blessing to revisit the basics and get a real grip on walking with God! I gained insight that has catapulted me to a whole new level with Christ.Thank you for providing us with such great teaching materials." – J.H.
This workbook covers:
- How to Become a Christian
- How to Be Sure You are a Christian
- How to Develop Your Relationship with God
- How to Talk to God
- How to Hear From God
- How to Obey God
- How to Experience God's Love and Forgiveness
- How to Be Filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to Be Sure You are Filled with the Spirit
- How to Grow and Develop Your Faith
- How to Experience the Abundant life
- How to Be an Overcomer
- How to Serve God
(Approx. Download Size: 5.08MB)